- Place IPs from a range into A and B, [TAB] away or hit [ENTER] and the other fields will update show the minimal subnet required for both.
- The subnet may be changed manually by editing the middle fields. The reference IP for any subnet changes is IP [A].
- Magic happens if a subnet /xx reference is included in A or B.
- Magic also happens if a negative number is entered in A, B or C.
- The [v] buttons copy their respective IPs into the formatter below.
- Change any field and [TAB] away or hit [ENTER] to update the others
- Buttons A, B and C copy the IP field to the relevant field in the subnet form.